Recipe: Must-try Somerset cider cocktails
- Credit: Thatchers Cider/One Gin
Thatchers cider shares these refreshing, easy cocktail recipes with us, just in time for spring.
Johnny’s Apple Mule
35ml One Sage and Apple Gin
25ml cloudy apple juice
10ml lime juice
5ml sugar syrup
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 7 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 8 Devon wildlife park to help reintroduce wildcats to England
- 9 Two Cornwall fish and chip shops named country's best
- 10 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
Small piece fresh ginger
100ml Thatchers Rosé cider
Mix the ginger and sugar syrup in a cocktail shaker.
Add ice and all other ingredients apart from the cider.
Shake well for at least 15 seconds.
Strain into a glass filled with ice.
Garnish with a slice of apple or wedge of lime.
Top up the glass with Thatchers Rosé Cider.
Thatchers cider is a a multi-generation family business, based in Sandford, North Somerset. It has been going for more than 100 years over four generations.
(An alcohol-free cocktail created by La Maison Wellness)
20ml aloe vera juice
20ml lime cordial
Measure and pour your aloe vera and lime cordial into a wine glass.
Add ice and stir.
Pour your Thatchers Zero over the ice and give a final gentle stir so it’s all mixed together.
Finally, garnish with a cucumber slice and fresh parsley leaf.
RECIPE: Easy herby tomato soup