8 town restaurants with outdoor dining in Yorkshire
- Credit: Archant
As the world starts to open up again, Yorkshire leads the way with its al fresco dining options. We round up some of the best open across our towns.
The restaurant is now open and its large roof terrace is perfect for eating out. Wellness checks and no touch ordering are two of the many safety procedures put in place to ensure a safe setting.
The Black Bull, Sedburgh
In their half an acre kitchen garden, the popular pub will be offering al fresco dining for all. With drinks via table service from the Stable Bar and cooking on a series of outdoor fire pits to provide griddled and barbecued dishes, it’s a perfect option.
Gino D’Campo, Harrogate
The Gino D’Campo restaurant in Harrogate has an impressive terrace space and has undertaken a few changes and weeks of preparation to allow people to safely enjoy summer evenings.
- 1 Afternoon tea delivery in Suffolk
- 2 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 3 Cotswolds festival The Big Feastival 2021 line up announced
- 4 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 5 Celebrate the famous women born in Devon and Dorset this International Women’s Day
- 6 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 7 Take a tour of Cornwall’s picturesque harbours
- 8 10 things you probably didn't know about Blackpool
- 9 QUIZ - Can you name these spring scenes in Lancashire?
- 10 Which flooded village lies beneath Ladybower Reservoir?
The Westwood, Beverley
As one of the most popular restaurants in East Yorkshire, it’s perhaps about to get even more popular considering it has such a gorgeous, lantern-lit garden terrace to enjoy your meal in.
An all-time favourite to locals and its easy to see why, especially when you catch sight of their cosy outdoor areas and well-kept terrace - perfect for sundown meals.
Shibden Mill, Halifax
This award-winning country inn has a large beer garden, surrounded by beautiful trees and shrubbery, and has been fully optimised for your longed-for post-lockdown dining.
The Fat Badger, Harrogate
With a new menu and an enlarged outdoor dining area coming with the re-opening, The Fat Badger is ready and waiting for those eager summer diners.
Lucia Wine Bar, Beverley
Enjoy al fresco dining in their Italian style courtyard garden, which is now open, and check out the preparations taken listed on their social media.