9 city restaurants with outdoor dining in Yorkshire
- Credit: Archant
As the world starts to open up again, Yorkshire leads the way with its al fresco dining options. We round up some of the best open across the our cities.
The Star Inn The City, York
With arguably one of the best alfresco dining spaces in the city, overlooking the river, this is a great choice for those wanting to eat out but not head inside just yet.
With changes made to make it safe for guidelines, Angelica’s famous rooftop is now back open and taking bookings for tables.
East 59th, Leeds
This Manhattan-style bar and grill is the vision of post-lockdown alfresco bliss. With a turfed terrace and a brilliant menu, there is a huge space perfect for social distancing.
- 1 Afternoon tea delivery in Suffolk
- 2 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 3 Cotswolds festival The Big Feastival 2021 line up announced
- 4 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 5 Celebrate the famous women born in Devon and Dorset this International Women’s Day
- 6 Take a tour of Cornwall’s picturesque harbours
- 7 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 8 10 things you probably didn't know about Blackpool
- 9 QUIZ - Can you name these spring scenes in Lancashire?
- 10 Which flooded village lies beneath Ladybower Reservoir?
Considering Issho means ‘together’ in Japanese, it feels very apt to head to this outdoor dining area considering the last few months. Plus, the rooftop is seriously gorgeous!
The Lamb and Lion Inn, York
One of the best outdoor dining terraces in the city centre, The Lamb and Lion Inn has a large area with parasols to cater for the great British weather.
A fine dining restaurant and an al fresco rooftop space – it doesn’t get much better than that!
Outside dining space can be hard to come by in a city, but Lucia’s has got you covered with its cosy but safe space to eat.
Rest Bar and Grill, Leeds
This outdoor terrace is a bit of a suntrap, which is brilliant news for those wanting to book in for a summer evening meal.
Craft & Dough, Sheffield
The artisan pizza restaurant in Sheffield’s trendy Kelham Island has plenty of outdoor seating to choose from.