Derwentwater Arms, Calver
- Credit: Archant
The Derwentwater Arms is a friendly family run pub in the village of Calver.
It's a humble local pub welcoming customers from near and far.They pride themselves on serving a marvelous choice of hearty food sourced from great produce from the local area. Their pies are especially a must try. Along with the food they serve excellent quality cask ales, premium wines and gins and craft beers. During the summer enjoy their escalated terrace, perfect for wining and dining on a warm summers evening. Opened all day from 12 o'clock Monday to Sunday.
Address: Lowside, Calver
- 1 Lancashire Recipes - Butter Pie
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 7 places for the perfect picnic in Dorset
- 4 Cornish Legends: The Mermaid of Zennor
- 5 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 6 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 7 Take a tour of Cornwall’s picturesque harbours
- 8 Afternoon tea deliveries in Norfolk
- 9 Blossom varieties to spot while out walking this spring
- 10 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle